Mini foods or cocktail receptions are not only a trend for modern weddings but they take a smaller bite out of the budget than having a sit down dinner.
21 Jul 2010 62 Comments
When planning for your wedding ceremony there are a few things you should bear in mind:
1. You need to book your ceremony location at least 18 to 12 months in advance
2. When selecting your officiant ask for suggestions. Find out what he or she requires, let them know what you require.
3. When booking the location find out what are their requirements and let them know what you want. You don’t want to wait until the week of the ceremony to find out you are not allowed to take your pet and add a certain decor element.
4. Plan for the weather. If it’s too hot have a plan. If it rains have a back up plan.
5. If you are having your wedding outdoors, check if there is an electrical supply in the area you want to use.
6. Do you want to have the ceremony and reception at the same venue. If not the drive in between venues should not be more than 30 minutes.
7. If you are having your ceremony outdoors remember to create a focal point.Whether doing an arch or a backdrop or even placing a riser for the bridal party to stand on.
21 Jul 2010 17 Comments
Ruffles are in this year ladies. Ruffles are on the runaway this year and they are oh so back. Its looks so great on different silhouettes.
21 Jul 2010 48 Comments
Chocolate is on of the hottest wedding colours this. There are chocolate coloured invites, cakes, programs, flowers so why not have your groom wear a chocolate coloured suit or tuxedo.
21 Jul 2010 23 Comments
For later this year, lots of persons are moving away from purple and going with fall colours. There are lots of browns, golds, oranges, mustards, darker shades of red and mango being requested. Basically brown or chocolate is the new black or one of the hottest new wedding colours.
Wherever you would have used black you can use chocolate.
13 Jul 2010 31 Comments
Check out our new stock!! We have a wide range of wedding items available for rent in Jamaica http://www.helengevents.com/hgpartyrentals