When planning for your wedding ceremony there are a few things you should bear in mind:
1. You need to book your ceremony location at least 18 to 12 months in advance
2. When selecting your officiant ask for suggestions. Find out what he or she requires, let them know what you require.
3. When booking the location find out what are their requirements and let them know what you want. You don’t want to wait until the week of the ceremony to find out you are not allowed to take your pet and add a certain decor element.
4. Plan for the weather. If it’s too hot have a plan. If it rains have a back up plan.
5. If you are having your wedding outdoors, check if there is an electrical supply in the area you want to use.
6. Do you want to have the ceremony and reception at the same venue. If not the drive in between venues should not be more than 30 minutes.
7. If you are having your ceremony outdoors remember to create a focal point.Whether doing an arch or a backdrop or even placing a riser for the bridal party to stand on.